Humble Bundle – Monthly Release of Humble Choice for May 2022
Build a world for wildlife in Planet Zoo. From the developers of Planet Coaster and Zoo Tycoon comes the ultimate zoo sim, featuring authentic living animals who think, feel and explore the world you create around them. Experience a globe-trotting campaign or let your imagination run wild in the freedom of Sandbox mode. Create unique habitats and vast landscapes, make big decisions and meaningful choices, and nurture your animals as you construct and manage the world’s wildest zoos.
Meet a world of incredible animals. From playful lion cubs to mighty elephants, every animal in Planet Zoo is a thinking, feeling individual with a distinctive look and personality of their own. Craft detailed habitats to bring your animals’ natural environments home, research and manage each species to allow them to thrive, and help your animals raise families to pass their genes onto future generations.
Manage an amazing living world that responds to every decision you make. Focus on the big picture or go hands-on and control the smallest details. Thrill visitors with iconic exhibits, develop your zoo with new research, and release new generations of your animals back into the wild. Your choices come alive in a world where animal welfare and conservation comes first.
Planet Zoo’s powerful piece-by-piece construction tools let you effortlessly make your zoo unique. Every creative decision you make impacts the lives of your animals and the experience of your visitors. Let your imagination run wild as you dig lakes and rivers, raise hills and mountains, carve paths and caves, and build stunning zoos with a choice of unique themes and hundreds of building components.
Join a connected community and share the world’s most creative habitats, scenery and even whole zoos on the Steam Workshop. See your own designs appear in zoos around the world, or discover fresh new content from the Planet Zoo community every day.
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM – REHYDRATED
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
COMMAND & CONQUER REMASTERED COLLECTION
Command & Conquer and Red Alert defined the RTS genre 25 years ago and are now both fully remastered in 4K by the former Westwood Studios team members at Petroglyph Games. Includes all 3 expansion packs, rebuilt multiplayer, a modernized UI, Map Editor, bonus gallery of unreleased FMV footage, and over 7 hours of legendary remastered music by Frank Klepacki. Welcome back, Commander.
New and Remastered Features
- Graphics Switching — Switch in real-time between legacy and remastered 4K graphics when in solo play.
- Bonus Gallery — Contains over 4 hours of B-roll footage, making-of photos, and unreleased music tracks.
- Music — Enjoy over 7 hours of remastered music, including 20 music tracks re-recorded live by original composer Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons.
- Cinematics — Immerse yourself in hours of upscaled full-motion video cinematic footage.
- Enhanced Sidebar UI — The fully redesigned Sidebar UI embraces a modern approach with less scrolling.
- Jukebox — Customize your entire soundtrack via an enhanced Jukebox with playlist support.
- Custom Game Lobbies — Host and join custom game lobbies to set game rules, teams, and maps.
- Rise Through the Ranks — Go head to head in 1v1 Quickmatches, and fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
- See All the Action — Don’t miss a minute of combat with Replays and Observer mode.
- From Console to PC — Experience the original console missions now on PC.
- Console Cinematics — Watch the original console cinematic videos now on PC, featuring community favorite General Carville.
- Mission Selection — Track your campaign progress on the new Mission Selection Screen.
- Camera Zoom — Zoom the camera between the legacy DOS and Gold distances for a better look at the battlefield.
- Skirmish Mode — Take on the AI — with controllable difficulty settings — in Skirmish mode, new for Tiberian Dawn.
- Customizable Hotkeys — In-game Hotkey customization, now with support for the new Sidebar UI.
- EVA — Your battle interface sounds better than ever! The original voice-over actress, Kia Huntzinger, reprised her role as EVA and re-recorded her lines in high definition for Tiberian Dawn.
- Control Improvements — Enjoy updated mouse controls, camera movement, unit queueing, and selection improvements.
Additional features and content:
- Over 100 campaign missions
- Over 250 multiplayer maps
- In-game tooltips
- Accessibility features
- Quicksave and Autosave support
- Cinematic subtitles for both games
- Text localization in French, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Voice-over in English, French, and German
In Spellcaster University, you take on the role of the director of a magic university in a colourful world of heroic fantasy. Build your school, manage your budget, recruit teachers. Will you turn it into a black magic academy, with the best professors of necromancy and demonology? Or a place in harmony with nature to train druids and shamans? Or why not train adventurous mages, offering them options to learn how to fight and be stealthy? But this will require surviving the ruthless attacks of the orc tribes and the controls of the education authorities.
- Build your university using an original magic decks mechanism. Each game will be unique.
- Access different decks according to the magic taught in your schools. Make choices and take advantage of opportunities to create a unique university.
- Explore the Arcane Deck to access artifacts with strange powers and rooms that defy reality.
- Dive into the Deck of Light to take care of your students and teachers.
- Use the Nature Deck to gain access to a wide range of magical beasts.
- Choose the Alchemy Deck to boost the production of mana and potions.
- Yield to the Shadow Deck to teach real discipline to all those nasty students.
- Manage the well-being of your students by building refectories, dormitories, rest rooms… and ensure their discipline with a dungeon.
- Select your students: traits, personality, alignment, wealth… each aspect is important.
- Push your students towards a glorious future. At the end of their studies, discover their future (necromancer, archimage, peasant…) according to the success of their studies, and win new bonuses.
- Upgrade your rooms with powerful artifacts like the World Tree Wood Table Set or the Soul Eater Bed.
- Fill your school with legendary creatures: dragons, fauns, pegasus, janitors…
- Choose the rules of your school: exemplary punishments, recruitment conditions, organic meals, paying dormitories…
- Choose, through multiple-choice events, how to interact with the different factions of the world.
- Negotiate with the Adventurers Guild. Ask the king for help. Discuss shamanism with the orcs.
- Threaten the Dark Lord. Pretend to listen to the grievances of the staff representative. Lie to the witch hunters.
- Every choice can have short or long term consequences. Be careful before saying “No” to the student delegate!
- Flee from the armies of darkness by building your university in isolated environments: lake, mountain, desert, volcano, giant turtle back, etc.
- Collect powerful grimoires to strengthen your university and face increasingly hostile environments.
- Find new allies to help you in your fight.
- Take advantage of your trained students’ bonuses accumulated throughout the campaign.
SURVIVING THE AFTERMATH
Survive and thrive in a post-apocalyptic future — resources are scarce, but opportunity calls! Build the ultimate disaster proof colony, protect your colonists, and restore civilization to a devastated world.
Go beyond the colony and explore the wastelands to gather resources, meet rival colonies, and uncover the world’s secrets.
Surviving the Aftermath Key Features:
Build and manage a colony of survivors after a world-ending event. Construct more than 130 buildings and survive a harsh world filled with danger. Stay prepared, a natural disaster or environmental catastrophe can doom an ill-equipped settlement.
Recruit over 80 unique specialists, each with their own skills and motivations, to manage your colony’s resources. Outfit your specialists with gear to defend the colony from attacking bandits and rampaging wildlife.
Send your specialists outside your colony and into a procedurally generated world. Meet rival colony leaders and trade resources or compete for survival. Specialists can set up outposts and gather materials, giving your colony an edge.
Surviving the post-apocalypse means making impossible decisions. The colony’s fate depends on your judgement, every choice can impact your colony’s happiness and affect its future.
Specialists will stumble upon mysteries while exploring the world. Uncover secrets surrounding the apocalypse and prepare your colony for survival if it should happen again.
If Found… is a game about searching for connection.
On December 31st 1993 in the crumbling ruins of a mansion on Achill Island, Kasio destroys her diary.
It tells the story of her return home to the West of Ireland, her conflict with her family, the friends she makes, and the challenges she goes through.
Everything leads to this night when a black hole will destroy the entire world. Where did it come from? Is there any way to stop it?
With brand new gameplay mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn art, and a stunning soundtrack, players will relive Kasio’s experiences and see the moments both happy and painful that make up the month of December 1993.
Features include: awkward crushes, the planet Jupiter, many kisses, a punk concert, confusion, happiness, a cute dog, and a break in.
You play as No Man, a watch peddler caught in a love triangle with other cosmic beings, Miss Mass and Golden Boy. When your affair turns into a bitter confrontation, you will witness a gunshot fired by a jealous god—otherwise known as The Big Bang. Jump into the expanding universe and search for a way to prevent or destroy creation and save your love.
With a focus on tactile puzzles and exploration, you’ll experiment with objects in small slivers of the universe to discover how they can be manipulated to progress your journey. Dial a rotary phone; destroy a civilization; plant a garden; improvise with a musician; create life—all in your search for a way to save Miss Mass.
The Big Bang isn’t just the birth of creation as we know it, it’s also a gun blast frozen in time, with the bullet speeding towards the love of your life. You’ll jump into pockets of time, explore moments throughout the lifespan of the universe, and search for a way to change the course of destiny.
You’ll observe moments in the history of the universe, from the first microseconds of Life to trillions of years in the future. What will you learn about these new creations, in your search to destroy them?
Team up with friends to become the most über firefighters money can buy. Rush into burning buildings filled with dangerous hazards, valuables, and top-of-the-line security systems. Fight fires, save lives, salvage goods, and make life-changing money. Buy high tech tools with advanced upgrades, and fresh outfits that unlock new ways to play.
There’s plenty of fire to go around! Play by yourself or join a response crew of up to 4 players online, with dynamic difficulty that adapts to the size of your team.
Play through 25 unique levels across 3 districts filled with traps, hazards, and escalating danger.
There’s more than one way to be a hero. Break down doors, smash windows, fix electrical circuits, clear gas leaks, evade security systems, and do whatever you can to get the job done and get paid.
Earn five star ratings to attract the attention of wealthy customers. And if you’re short on cash, try snatching a few valuables while the clients aren’t looking.
Create the ultimate private firefighting experience with a range of tools, upgrades, vehicles, and outfits. Leap off tall buildings with the greatest of ease with the fall-damage reducing Dummy Helmet, defy gravity with the patented Double Jump Baseball Cap, slip on a pair of insulated gloves to survive a brush with those pesky electrical hazards, or try any one of the 17 equipment options available.
Embr will keep you coming back for more with new mission types, daily and weekly challenges, and plenty of achievements to hunt.
That’s it for this May 2022 Humble Choice… Stay tune for the game reviews and more game bundles and if wish to subscribe click humble choice.